Our program’s emphasis on real-world applications and hands-on learning prepares graduates to keep an organization running efficiently, cost-effectively, and importantly, ahead of its competitors.
- Upon completion of the M.Eng. degree, students advance to professional positions of increasing responsibility across a broad range of industries such as business, finance, healthcare, software and technology.
- The Master of Engineering in Engineering Management at Stevens Institute of Technology can be pursued in person, or entirely online.
- Engineering Economics and Cost Analysis
- Elements of Operations Research
- Project Management of Complex Systems
- Designing and Managing the Development Enterprise
- Informatics for Engineering Management
- Decision and Risk Analysis
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 351 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Online application.
- $60 nonrefundable fee.
- Two letters of recommendation, submitted electronically through the online application system.
- Official college transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to Stevens. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, applicants will not be fully admitted until all official documents have been received.
- GRE test score. GMAT scores will also be accepted in lieu of the GRE for the engineering management program.
International38076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19038 USD per semester during 12 months.
National38076 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19038 USD per semester during 12 months.
- $1,716/credit - part time
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.