This Enterprise Project Management degree from Stevens Institute of Technology is designed for the technical professional eager to advance in the organization by directing people, budgets and projects toward completion.
Curricular themes in strategic perspectives, project planning and cross-project leadership ensure graduates can direct complex, enterprise-level initiatives. Classes include significant analytical components that will challenge you to think quantitatively about challenges in management.
- No graduate business education is complete without an opportunity to apply what you've learned on a project of consequence.
- At Stevens, that takes many forms — a consulting assignment with an industry partner, a research project that addresses an industry need, even the chance to nurture your own entrepreneurial venture — and is customized for you, your education and your career aspirations.
- This program is accredited by the Project Management Institute, the leading organization in project management. Classes taken through Stevens can be applied to Project Management Professional certification or certification maintenance.
- Strategic Perspectives in Project Management
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Project Analytics
- Leader Development
- Project Management Office
- Leading Across Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Master in Management (MIM) View 303 other Masters in Project Management in United States
- Academic transcripts
- Professional résumé
- GMAT/GRE scores
- Letters of recommendation
International40940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40940 USD per year during 12 months.
National40940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40940 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Hoboken
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.