The School of Bioengineering from Santa Clara University offers master’s programs in applied mathematics, Bioengineering, civil engineering, computer science and engineering, software engineering, electrical engineering, engineering management, mechanical engineering and sustainable energy. The coursework requirements for the degree are determined by each of the major departments. In order to graduate, students must complete the required coursework for the program to which they are admitted and must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 in all coursework listed on their approved program of study.
To qualify for the degree of Master of Science in Bioengineering, students must complete a minimum of 45 quarter units, including required core and elective courses, within the School of Engineering. Required and elective courses for the bioengineering programs are provided below. Students undertaking thesis work are required to engage in research that results, for example, in the development of a new method or approach to solve a bioengineering relevant problem, or a technical tool, a design criteria, or a biomedical application. This work should be documented in a journal publication, conference, or research report, and must also be included in a Master's thesis. Alternatively, students may elect to take only courses to fulfill the requirement for the M.S. degree.
- Bioengineering Research Seminar
- Medical Device Product Development
- Biomedical Devices: Role of Polymers
- Experimental Methods in Bioengineering
- Biomaterials Engineering and Characterization
- Biomaterials Science
- Biological Transport Phenomena
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Software Engineering View 519 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
- A completed online Application for Admission to Engineering Graduate Programs
- One official transcript from each academic institution attended, indicating the degree received and date of conferral.
- For international institutions, we will receive your official transcripts when WES sends us your completed evaluation.
International32640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1088 USD per credit during 12 months.
National32640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1088 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.