These Individual Studies Concentration concentrations at Santa Clara University build on foundational business knowledge by offering advanced coursework and integrating current business topics. As a result, students develop expertise and connections in particular functions or industries. Each student must complete one concentration comprising a minimum of 15 units within a specific subject area as part of the Evening MBA degree.
- The Individual Studies Concentrations program has been established to meet the needs of students who wish to design a concentration with academic content and perspective not provided by currently available concentrations.
- Students who want to pursue an ISC should begin by scheduling a meeting with the ISC Coordinator to obtain a list of instructions regarding administrative details.
Santa Clara University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. Various academic and other programs within the University are also accredited by specific accrediting bodies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Telecommunications and Business Networks
- Information Systems Policy and Strategy
- Object Oriented Analysis and Programming
- Information Systems Analysis and Design
- Database Management Systems
- Software Project Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1378 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Submit an online application form and $100 application fee paid by credit card
- 3 Business Essays
- Academic Records and Transcripts
- Official GMAT or GRE exam results
- Official TOEFL exam results
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation
International17250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1150 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.