The main objective of the program is to prepare future managers to work in these two rapidly emerging and complementary marketing fields that represent new ways of conducting marketing and improving relationships with clients.
The program’s focus is on combining theory with practical knowledge. This is the foundation for the development of professionals who can improve their effective digital marketing strategy by capitalizing on customer’s data. Students will also gain an understanding of the importance of managing customer relationships in a day-to-day business environment.
QS Business Masters Rankings 2022: IÉSEG is ranked 23rd worldwide out of 105 programs for its Master in Digital Marketing & CRM.
The program is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
- Offline and Online Marketing Research Methods & Online Panels
- Brand Communications
- Consumer Behavior in a Digital World
- Building an Online Presence
- Strategic CRM
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 62 other Masters in Marketing in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering, IT or similar from a recognized institution. Basic marketing knowledge is required (either from academic and/or professional path).
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
International11666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA11666 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17500 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.