The main objective of the Digital Marketing and CRM program at IÉSEG School of Management is to prepare future managers to work in these two rapidly emerging and complementary marketing fields that represent new ways of conducting marketing and improving relationships with clients.
The program’s focus is on combining theory with practical knowledge. This is the foundation for the development of professionals who can improve their effective digital marketing strategy by capitalizing on customer’s data. Students will also gain an understanding of the importance of managing customer relationships in a day-to-day business environment.
Participants will graduate from this innovative program mastering new techniques to optimize communication strategies and improve customer relations.
Today the business environment requires proficiency in online marketing and CRM. This program has been designed by experts to teach the fundamentals of online business practices.
Functions occupied by former students:
- Business Development Analyst
- CRM Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Web Campaign Specialist
The program is accredited by EQUIS and AACSB.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Offline and Online Marketing Research Methods & Online Panels
- Brand Communications
- Consumer Behavior in a Digital World
- Building an Online Presence
- Strategic CRM
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 54 other Masters in Marketing in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or similar from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Lille
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.