- We offer a master degree in Inland Water Quality Assessment at the Autonomous University of Madrid. These regulation state that candidates must have an official Spanish university degree with at least 180 ECTS credits in Natural Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, etc.) or a technically compatible programme (Engineering related to water or the environment, health sciences, etc).
- Foreign degrees do not need to be officially recognized as long as candidates can demonstrate can establish that their degree has an equivalent level to that of the corresponding Spanish degree and would allow entry to postgraduate studies in their home country. Moreover, given the European nature of this Master’s Degree, and the fact that is taught in English, it is necessary for candidates to be able to certify that they have a B2 level in English.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This Master's Degree provides a response to a European and international social demand, professional and research in a highly topical aspect such as the quality of continental aquatic ecosystems, which may also open up the possibilities of incorporating employment.
- Since it covers the requirements of the Water Framework Directive (Directive 2000/60 / EC), providing specialists in this professional field and filling a gap in the labor market.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHydrology & Water Management Natural Sciences Environmental Management View 5 other Masters in Hydrology & Water Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Curriculum Vitae making special mention of the results obtained in the degree (academic record), will be valued at 65%
- Level English, will be valued at 10%
- A letter of motivation from the candidate, will be valued at 10%
- Other professional experiences related to the subject of the master 15%
International190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 190 EUR per year during 12 months.
National190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 190 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.