This Mathematics and Applications programme from Autonomous University of Madrid is also open to students with a degree in another field related to Mathematics such as Engineering, Physics, etc.
For admission to Master's Degree in Mathematics and Applications, applicant's previous training in mathematics (30%) and academic record (70%) will be assessed. Applications are prioritized based on this assessment.
In case of tie graduates in Mathematics will have priority.Since English is a tuition language, for admission B2 English language level will be required. This level must be proved by certificates from recognized entities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Partial Differential Equations in Science and Engineering
- Stochastic Processes
- Foundations of Mathematical Analysis
- Numerical Analysis
- Algebraic Curves
- Differential Geometry
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants with access studies pending finalization must include a Statement of having finished the previous studies stating the expected date of finalization.
- Application to a combined Master’s Degree in Mathematics and Applications + Master’s Degree in Research and Innovation in Information and Communications.
- A Master’s Degree Programme is available combining the Master’s Degree in Mathematics and Applications and the Master’s Degree in Research and Innovation in Information and Communications Technologies, which leads to a double Master’s Degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.