- We offer a master degree in Literary and Cultural Studies in Great Britain and Anglophone Countries at the Autonomous University of Madrid.
- Before enrolling, students will be interviewed by the members of the Master’s Degree Coordination Committee who will ascertain the candidates’ level of English and make the pertinent recommendations regarding complementary training as required in each case (10 or 20 credits in English Language subjects from the Bachelor’s Degree course).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accreditation of English proficiency level C1 / C2 (For students with that level but not possess a certificate attesting that a sworn statement be annexed.
- In this case the Masters Coordination Committee will interview the student to check their English and decide whether or not to admit your request).
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Literature Translation & Interpreting View 7 other Masters in Translation & Interpreting in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic Record of your Degree Studies (Subjects and Grades).
- Those students with additional Master/PhD studies are encouraged to attach them as Supplementary or Additional documents, but their studies of access are compulsory the Bachelor/Engineer Degree the Master Degree, with its corresponding average grade.
- Previous Studies Declaration Form, for students who have not completed their studies when submitting their online application, with the estimated date of finalisation.
- Average grade statement. Consult lateral menu, “Average grade statement”
- Curriculum Vitae (Certain Master Degrees require a specific format. Please, consult the Master Degree’s web page for further details.
- Itinerary/Specialty Request Form. To download from the web page in those Master Degrees when required.
- Specific Documentation for each programme
International190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 190 EUR per year during 12 months.
National190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 190 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.