- We offer a master degree in International Economics at the Autonomous University of Madrid. Likewise, applicants holding a university degree from foreign education systems are not required to convalidate their qualifications, provided they accredit a level of studies equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university titles and that such qualifications, in the country of issue, allow the holder access to postgraduate studies.\
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The recommend profile to access is to graduate in Economics and Business Administration, Statistics, engineering, physics and mathematics.
- Be appreciated that the graduates have completed an intermediate training in economics subjects (macroeconomics and microeconomics), econometrics, statistics and mathematics.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Econometrics View 109 other Masters in Business Administration in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Certificate of academic transcript for previous graduate studies (translated and legalized, if required).
- If you are applying for Masters's studies, it is recommendable to submit additional documents such as certificates and diplomas from previous studies at university (Master or PhD program). However, you have to mark the study for providing the average Grade Declaration.
- Statement of having finished the previous studies: Applicants with access studies pending finalization must include a Statement of having finished the previous studies stating the expected date of finalization.
- Average Grade Declaration: Consult the side menu, “Average Grade Declaration”.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Identity Document / Passport.
International190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 190 EUR per year during 12 months.
National190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 190 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.