We offer a master degree in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology at the Autonomous University of Madrid. According to the agreements of the Committee on Postgraduate Studies at UAM, those elective subjects having lessthan five students enrolled, may not be taught. Involved students will be advised for relocation and enrollment in othersubjects.
The offer of optional subjects could suffer minor changes before the start of lessons for reasons of adjustments in Master’s teaching organization, in which case, it will be properly announced.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Structural Bioinformatics
- Processing and Massive Data Management
- Scientific Programming and Algorithms in Bioinformatics
- Programming and Statistics
- Machine Learning
- Text Mining
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic Record of your Degree Studies (Subjects and Grades).
- Those students with additional Master/PhD studies are encouraged to attach them as Supplementary or Additional documents, but their studies of access are compulsory the Bachelor/Engineer Degree the Master Degree, with its corresponding average grade.
- Average grade statement. Consult lateral menu, “Average grade statement”
- Curriculum Vitae (Certain Master Degrees require a specific format. Please, consult the Master Degree’s web page for further details.
- Itinerary/Specialty Request Form. To download from the web page in those Master Degrees when required.
- Specific Documentation for each programme (Certain programmes may require additional documentation) you can consult the specific requirements for admission in the corresponding Master Degree’s web page.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.