Should a Spanish or foreign graduate of any other discipline apply for admission, their academic background will be examined before granting admission. Also, since the lessons are taught in English, B2 level or equivalent is required.
We offer a master degree in Molecular Biomedicine at the Autonomous University of Madrid. Optionally, cover letters may be submitted to endorse the application. Once admission is requested, the Management Commission will select and accept students in the Masters Programme. This Commission will assess each request for admission in view of students’ qualifications and previous studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Analysis of Scientific Literature.
- Genetically modified animals
- Animal Experimentation and Bioethics
- Molecular Pharmacology
- Gene and Cell Therapy
- Cancer Biology
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcript (70%)
- The adequacy of the applicant to the teachings of the Master profile (25%)
- Other merits: English level higher than B2, this master’s degree as first choice, etc (5%)
- Interviews with applicants could be request in cases where deemed appropriate.
- After the deadline for submitting requests for admission, applicants meeting all the requirements must fill out an online selection form. Each applicant will receive instructions by email to access the form. Students will have up to 4 working days, counted from the closure date for admission requests, to complete this form. The aim of this form is to assess the aspects given in items 1-3.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.