Applicants eligible for admission to the Master’s Degree in Biomolecules and Cell Dynamics at the Autonomous University of Madrid must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Experimental or Health Sciences: Graduates in Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Medicine, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science or other similar fields, and be interested in guiding their training to specialization in Molecular and Cell Biology. Should a Spanish or foreign graduate of any other discipline apply for admission, their academic background will be examined before granting admission.
Also, since lessons are taught in English, proficiency in English language (B2 or equivalent level) must be proved.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Frontiers in the study of biomolecules
- Advanced cell dynamics
- Genic expression
- Genome replication
- Cellular signalling
- Cell adhesion and migration
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Biochemistry Genetics View 12 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Academic transcript of records (50-70%).
- The adequacy of the applicant’s profile to the Master (previous stays at research centers, scholarships, letters of recommendation, access degree etc.) (10-35%).
- Other merits (5-15%).
- Interviews with applicants could be request in cases where deemed appropriate.
- Once the deadline for submitting applications is over, applicants who have met all requirements must submit a specific selection form online. To this end, each applicant will be sent by e-mail further instructions with the specific link to the online form. Students will have a maximum term of 4 working days to submit it. The purpose of the form is to assess all aspects mentioned in points 1-3.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.