The Fashion Management program at IÉSEG School of Management prepares future fashion managers who will work confidently in competitive global environments. They will share their acquired knowledge and experiences while promoting best practices in the international fashion arena.
The program offers students the opportunity to interact with a dedicated professional faculty, specialized in fashion management; to visit companies including factories, showrooms, and flagship stores; and to learn about new trends and successful business models in fashion and across segments, from luxury companies to fast fashion retailers.
The specific skills developed during this program offer numerous opportunities for employment in the fashion and luxury industry.
Functions occupied by former students:
- Business Development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Digital Project Management
- Human Resources Management
- International Communication
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Visual Merchandising
The program is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing in Fashion Companies
- Sales and Retail Management
- Entrepreneurship – Starting a New Business in the Fashion Industry
- Visual Merchandising
- History of fashion and dress
- From the Idea to the Product: Styles, Creativity and Design Elements in Fashion Companies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 31 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA12600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18900 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.