As the aging population increases, so too does the need for well-trained health professionals, service providers, planners and policy workers who understand the unique issues of the aging. That’s why we’ve created programs specifically to meet the need for more health care professionals in this field. The Health Sciences - Aging Track program is offered by Rutgers University.
Graduates in this rewarding field can make an impact working directly with older adults, influencing elder health care policy and challenging stereotypes related to the aging population.
The Aging program from Rutgers University is unique in offering:
- The convenience of entirely online course offerings
- The option of earning either a Master’s Degree or Graduate Certificate, which is shorter and designed for working professionals who want to develop or expand their skillset to work with the aging.
- A rich academic environment with a vast array of aging-related resources
- The ability to apply credits earned for the Graduate Certificate to the Master’s Degree or any other program at our school
- A highly structured capstone, graduate project
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Services Issues and Trends
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Research Methods for the Health Sciences
- Evidence-Based Literature Review
- Inter-profession Aging Core
- Approaches to the Older Adult
- Managing Diseases in the Older Adult
- Social and Healthcare Policy for the Older Adults
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 260 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree with an overall GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Health Professional with current licensure/registration, if applicable
- Two recommendations using the Recommender Form (not required for certificate candidates)
- Essay (not required for certificate candidates)
- Statement of career interest and why the Aging program meets career goals
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions attended
- Completed application for degree or certificate
- Payment of application fee
International736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.