Our graduate Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering program at Rice University is large enough to offer research topics in several important areas of chemical engineering and related fields, but small enough to retain an atmosphere where student and faculty can have extensive personal contact. In addition, interdisciplinary research projects provide ample opportunities for students to interact with researchers from other disciplines, especially through the interdisciplinary institutes.
Rice University seeks to attract to its faculty, staff and student body qualified persons of diverse backgrounds. In accordance with this policy, Rice does not discriminate in admissions, educational programs, or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or veteran status. University policy also includes affirmative action in seeking to recruit, hire and advance women, minority group members, individuals with disabilities, Vietnam era veterans and special disabled veterans.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied mathematics for chemical engineering
- Physico-chemical hydrodynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemistry View 307 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- completed online graduate application form;
- unofficial transcripts of grades from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended;
- at least three letters of recommendation from teachers or advisors;
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores (students only have to take the general test; an advanced GRE test is not required);
- TOEFL scores if the applicant's native language is not English (a TOEFL score of 600 or higher on the paper test or 90 or higher on the iBT version is required for admission to Rice), or IELTS score in lieu of TOEFL (an IELTS score of 7 or greater is required) and;
- an application fee of $85.00.
International50310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50310 USD per year during 12 months.
National50310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50310 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Houston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.