This Agricultural and Extension Education program at West Virginia University is intended for students desiring advanced study in teaching agriculture in public schools, communications and leadership, or extension education. The curriculum is designed to ensure students develop competence in:
- Communications and leadership;
- Design, operation, and philosophy of agricultural and extension education programs;
- Research and evaluation processes.
- Technical and professional education
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Topics
- Directed Study
- Independent Study
- Planning Agricultural Programs and Courses
- Agriculture Education Research Methods and Design
- Data Analysis/Interpretation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Agriculture View 3526 other Masters in Education in United States
- Personal Statement
- Recommendations: 3 Letters of Recommendation
International24840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12420 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National24840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12420 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State8820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4410 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.