Why choose the Master of Engineering of the Queensland University of Technology
You will advance your capabilities in information literacy, problem solving, application of theory, engineering design, communication, and interaction with other professionals.
You can choose from specialisations in:
- Electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering.
As part of the core studies, you will complete units in Data Analytics, and Project Management. You will also have a wider choice of discipline unit options, which enables you to tailor your studies to your needs.
Graduates are equipped with an understanding of how to apply knowledge gained in undergraduate study to real-life working situations. Graduates may choose to become specialist engineers within their chosen professional field, or use the skills and knowledge gained to diversify their capabilities across a broader spectrum of disciplines.
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineering Technologist
- Engineering manager
- Inspector and regulatory officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical engineering technician
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods for Engineers
- Project Management Principles
- Data Analytics and Optimisation
- Power System Modelling
- Power Electronics
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 190 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
A completed recognised four year full-time Bachelor in an electrical engineering or related area with an overall grade point average of 4.0 (on QUT's 7-point scale); OR
- A completed recognised three year full-time Bachelor in an electrical engineering or related area with an overall grade point average of 4.0 (on QUT's 7-point scale) and two years full time professional work experience in Electrical Engineering. Students applying on the basis of work experience must submit a current curriculum vitae and employer statements detailing roles and responsibilities.
International36500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36500 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National26400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26400 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.