The Music, Science, and Technology program at Stanford University is designed for candidates having an undergraduate engineering, science, music, or arts degree, or a degree that includes course work in engineering mathematics.
Courses and research topics include music perception, music-related signal processing, human-computer interaction, synthesis, and inter-media among others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- CCRMA Colloquium
- Fundamentals of Computer-Generated Sound
- Psychophysics and Music Cognition
- Intermedia Workshop
- Music, Computing, Design I: Art of Design for Computer Music
- Audio Signal Processing Part I: Spectrum Analysis
- Audio Signal Processing Part II: Digital Filters
- Music, Mind, and Human Behavior
- Indian Classical Music
- Interactive Introduction to North American Taiko
- Insiders Guide to Music Production: The Modern Applications of Digital Audio
- Art is My Occupation: Professional Development in Music
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Music View 179 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must hold, or expect to hold before enrollment at Stanford, a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. college or university accredited by a regional accrediting association.
- Applicants from institutions outside the U.S. must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing. See minimum level of study required of International applicants.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores are required of all applicants whose first language is not English.
- International students enrolled must be able to read English with ease, understand rapid idiomatic English as used in lectures and group discussions.
International36210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18105 USD per semester during 24 months.
National36210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18105 USD per semester during 24 months.
Regular quarterly tuition
Living costs for Stanford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.