About the Program
The curriculum of the Endocrinology and Animal Biosciences program of Rutgers University is full and comprehensive, drawn in part from the diverse and extensive courses offered by the many other biological programs universitywide. Major areas of interest include endocrinology of growth, lactation and reproduction, neuroendocrinology and immune function, endocrine disruption, equine science, and exercise physiology.
Research facilities are located in Foran Hall, Bartlett Hall, Food Science and Nutritional Sciences Building, and the Endocrine Research Facility, all of which are located at the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS) on the George H. Cook Campus. Animal research models include horses, pigs, rodents, and zebrafish. Recent graduates have successfully moved into postdoctoral positions as well as permanent positions in academic, governmental, and corporate settings.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Recent Advances in Endocrinology
- Exercise Endocrinology
- Physiology of Reproduction
- Equine Exercise Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Health Sciences Animal Sciences View 164 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (in your personal statement (500-800 words) describe your academic and research background. What are your current research interests and what is the most likely area of specialization that you would like to pursue? What are your career goals and where do you see yourself heading after the completion of your graduate program? Is there anything in your academic record that you would like to explain (e.g., GPA, GRE scores, a gap in degree completion)
- Official transcript(s)
- Three letters of recommendation
- The GRE General test is optional
International30912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15456 USD per semester during 12 months.
National30912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15456 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State18180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9090 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.