Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) provides a unique approach to combine business knowledge with tech-savvy solutions, preparing you for leadership positions in any industry.
At the Part-Time MBA, most students complete the program in 24-36 months with classes offered Monday through Thursday evenings. New in 2018, we are introducing accelerated weekend and online courses to better accommodate your busy career and provide greater flexibility.
Education into career success:
- Evening MBA students have a broad range of experience, skill sets and career aspirations.
- Career Services support is integrated as an important part of your Evening MBA experience, with designated career development advisors coordinating services for Evening MBA students.
- We offer individual career coaching to help you clarify career paths and establish targeted goals to meet your personal development objectives.
- Principles of Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Business Communications
- Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1509 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- MBA Application with application fee
- Academic Transcripts (accredited U.S. bachelor's degree or equivalent)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for non-native English speakers
- Two letters of recommendation
- Valid GMAT/GRE score, or complete waiver request (scores valid for five years; learn more about waiver eligibility and the request process)
International17829 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1698 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17829 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1698 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12915 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1230 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scheller Full-time MBA tuition can be made even more reasonable with additional funding. More than 50 percent of Full-time MBA students received funding from the Scheller College of Business including graduate assistantships (GAs) and fellowships. All applicants, resident and non-resident, will be reviewed for merit-based funding. Priority of funding will be awarded to those who apply in Rounds 1 and 2.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.