The Endorsement Program for Supervisor Certification program from Rutgers University is not aligned to any specific degree program, does not lead to a degree of any kind, and is usually completed exclusively online. The online and off-campus course schedule is available to view online. If students are interested in taking an endorsement course offered on the New Brunswick Campus, they must obtain special permission from the instructor.
The Rutgers University Graduate School of Education is dedicated to the study and improvement of education. The creation of knowledge about teaching and learning is central to our mission. We seek to ensure that all children and adults have access to high quality educational programs. As such, our work addresses the cognitive, social, organizational, cultural, linguistic, developmental, and policy dimensions of education. Our instructional programs are designed to produce graduates who become effective educational practitioners, transformative educational leaders, and accomplished educational researchers. Our partnerships and service contributions focus on New Jersey but extend to both national and global communities.
We aspire to bring distinction to Rutgers by conducting research and improving practice in relation to three pressing issues in education: (i) meeting the needs of diverse learners, (ii) using emerging digital pedagogical tools effectively, and (iii) addressing the equity and adequacy of financial, human, and social resources for PK-12 and higher education.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Supervision of Instruction
- Curriculum Development in the Secondary School
- Curriculum of Middle and Junior High School
- Curriculum Development in the Elementary School
- Curriculum and Instruction for the Gifted
- Administration and Supervision of Elementary and Secondary Schools
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are due two weeks before the beginning of the next semester.
DisciplinesEducation View 922 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants will be required to provide the following:
- A photocopy of a New Jersey Standard Instructional Certificate or Educational Services Certificate or its out-of-state equivalent.
- Official academic transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate studies. Applicants must hold a master’s degree or higher degree equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university. Applicants are not usually admitted with a GPA of less than 2.75 in their most recent degree.
- A letter of recommendation from the applicant’s current or previous school principal or supervisor, on school district letterhead, certifying the completion of three years of successful, full-time employment under the appropriate certificate.
International900 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National900 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.