The Master of Architecture at North Carolina State University is intended as preparation for students to assume responsible roles in the profession of architecture. The majority of recent graduates have chosen to enter private architectural practice, undertaking the rich professional challenges it offers. While acknowledging the primacy of the practice orientation, the Master of Architecture program also prepares students for alternative careers in architecture. Generally, within the profession, this degree is considered as the terminal degree.
The Request for Collaboration (RFC) is an application process to find well-suited matches for the:
- construction collaboration
The School of Architecture at NC State is accredited by the National Architecture Accrediting Board (NAAB). The Master of Architecture program has been accredited since 1972/73.
- Arch. Design: Professional Studio
- Advanced Architectural Design
- Final Project Studio
- Final Project Research
- Architectural Drawing
- History of Western Architecture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Physics Mechanical Engineering View 611 other Masters in Physics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at North Carolina State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Personal Statement stating career objectives, prior experience, intention of graduate study, and their relevance to the selected program at NC State University.
- A portfolio of work as per the requirements of your desired discipline.
- Uploaded unofficial transcripts for each institution attended (official transcripts will be required if admitted).
- Three uploaded letters of recommendation from people who know your academic record.
- GRE scores for any student whose first degree was not completed in selected major (GRE institution code for NC State is 5496).
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international students only (TOEFL institution code for NC State is 5496).
- Personal resume
International30906 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30906 USD per year during 24 months.
National30906 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30906 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11700 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Raleigh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.