The Social Studies Education program of Rutgers University is designed for students with career interests in teaching, curriculum, and educational research at the elementary, secondary, and college levels.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analysis of Social Studies Curricula
- Teaching Social Studies in Elementary School
- Materials, Methods, and Assessment for Secondary Social Studies
- Learning & Teaching in the Middle School: Curriculum and Assessment
- History of American Education
- Race, Ethnicity, and Inequality in Education
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation History Teaching View 1626 other Masters in Teaching in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal statement (Address the following: What do you hope to learn from participating in the Rutgers' Ed.M. program? How will participating in this program advance your career? What experience do you bring to the program that will help you succeed in it and benefit other students?)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official undergraduate transcripts
International30900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15450 USD per semester during 60 months.
National30900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15450 USD per semester during 60 months.
In-State18180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9090 USD per semester during 60 months.
Living costs for New Brunswick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.