Advance within your current company. Explore your career options. Enhance your leadership skills. Wherever you're headed, the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) Executive MBA career services can help you get there.
Even though Georgia Tech Scheller Executive MBA (EMBA) students are established professionals who are further along their career paths, career services are an invaluable part of the EMBA program experience. EMBA career services provides students with the one-on-one coaching, resources, and tools they need to proactively manage their career growth and reach their goals.
EMBA career services supports a variety of career changes: transitioning to new functional areas, changing companies, shifting industries, moving into leadership roles, or starting a business. Students gain access to an executive career coach, Cynthia Lynch, who is a dedicated Board Certified Coach (BCC) with over 20 years of experience and a background in business, psychology, and coaching.
Unlike a traditional full-time MBA program designed for less seasoned professionals, an Executive MBA program focuses on a more nuanced, global view of business, while teaching advanced leadership skills.
The average Executive MBA student has about 10 to 15 years of full-time, professional work experience. Because this type of student tends to have significant work obligations, Executive MBA course schedules are designed to accommodate demanding careers.
- Cross-Cultural Communications
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing and Consumer Behavior
- Sustainable Business Strategies
- International Business Negotiations
- Ethical Decision Making
- 17 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 343 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official GRE Scores
- Transcript (unofficial or official) for eligible degrees (only Physics, Computer Science, and all Engineering fields)
- Official transcripts are welcomed but are only submitted if an acceptance has been offered.
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- *Official TOEFL Scores (international students only)
International58235 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 82500 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
National58235 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 82500 USD for the full programme during 17 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
There are numerous financial aid options for which you may be eligible, including:
- Education Loans: U.S. citizens and permanent residents may be eligible for education loans. To learn more about graduate financial aid and loan programs, contact Georgia Tech’s Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Employer Reimbursement: Contact your employer's human resources department for available tuition assistance programs and eligibility.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill: Veterans with active duty service on, or after, Sept. 11 2001, may be eligible to receive educational benefits. Additional information is available through the Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill Website or you may contact us with questions.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.