The Gifted Education certificate from Rutgers University includes course work that explores the social and emotional development of the gifted child, pedagogy, instructional strategies and the development and administration of a gifted education program. The series is geared not only to classroom and resource teachers but also to librarians, child study team members, guidance counselors, administrators, and parents. It culminates in an applied practicum experience tailored to the needs of individual participants.
This exceptional program is designed for professionals with bachelor's degrees who seek graduate-level professional development in gifted education. The series is particularly recommended for:
- Classroom teachers
- Gifted program teachers and coordinators
- Educational resource specialists
- School and district administrators
- School counselors and child study team members
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Gifted Child
- The Social & Emotional Development of Gifted Children
- Curriculum & Instruction for the Gifted
- Gifted Program Development
- Clinical Placement & Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation View 1016 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You must have earned a bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from an accredited college or university. Please request an official copy of your transcript from your undergraduate institution.
- You will need to submit a professional or academic letter of recommendation.
International1831 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1831 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National1831 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1831 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1077 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1077 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.