Students in the Applied Economics program offered by Washington State University can focus their studies in general economics, agribusiness, or agricultural and resource economics by carefully selecting supporting and elective courses. Students can earn an M.S. in Applied Economics to specifically prepare for positions in private corporations and government service as management specialists, policy analysts, forecasters or economic consultants. Two options are offered in the degree: thesis and non-thesis. This degree can be completed by well-prepared students in two years or less.
Management Specialists, Policy Analysts, Forecasters, Economic Consultants
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- A master’s degree in Applied Economics at Washington State University enhances graduates’ employment prospects and their chances to obtain significantly higher salaries than bachelor degree holders.
- Public and private organizations are increasingly seeking to hire professionals who can understand and apply economic research.
- Job opportunities include positions in banking, communication, government, insurance, investment, research, and trade, among others.
- In addition, the master’s degree in Applied Economics at Washington State University serves as a preparation for pursuing a Ph.D. degree in Economics.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fall January 10
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 820 other Masters in Finance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Statement of Purpose, 3 letters of recommendations, CV, GRE
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
National6369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6369 USD per year during 12 months.
The tuition fee may vary depending on the location of your study program.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.