All graduates will be able to:
1. Demonstrate the knowledge and skills that are necessary to achieve success as practitioners, teachers, or researchers in civil and environmental engineering:
- Thorough foundation and advanced knowledge in field, apply knowledge to solve problems, teach in a variety of setting, employment in industry, professional participation and leadership.
2. Become effective researchers in civil or environmental engineering:
- Original contribution to selected technical areas in CE and EnvEng.
- Able to secure funds and manage resources to conduct research.
- Apply sound research methods, draw well-supported conclusions, and effectively communicate findings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Courses taken to satisfy deficiencies cannot be included in the program of study. Each student, in consultation with his/her graduate committee, will develop a plan of study. This plan outlines what courses will be required for completion of the degree.
- To develop a plan of study, students may choose from a variety of graduate and selected undergraduate courses offered in the area of emphasis. In addition, courses may be selected from a number of related courses in other programs in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, as well as in other departments of the University.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Fall January 10
- Spring July 1
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 229 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- General Application
- Non-Degree Graduate Status (formerly Undecided Graduate Application)
- Application for Reenrollment
- Visiting Graduate Application
- Graduate Certificate Program
- Application fee of $75 for 1st application
- GRE/GMAT scores and dates (if available, and required by department)
- Departmental information
- TOEFL, IELTS, or MELAB scores and dates (international applicants)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International54226 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27113 USD per semester during 12 months.
National27066 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13533 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6308 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Pullman
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.