The department offers two such programs: the M.Eng. in structural engineering, and the M.Eng. in environmental engineering and water resources. The M.Eng. degree is usually completed in one academic year of full-time study.
Students interested in the Civil and Environmental Engineering program at Princeton University degree should contact the departmental director of graduate studies prior to application. The program also provides the opportunity for formal study in nontechnical areas such as corporate finance, public policy, and regulatory issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Independent Study
- Directed Research
- Research Seminar
- Finite-element Methods
- Wind Engineering and Structural Dynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction View 230 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
- To be eligible for admission to the Graduate School applicants must, before they are enrolled, hold a bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Finalize resume/curriculum vitae.
- Gather email addresses and full names of three recommenders prior to submitting the application online. Letters of recommendation will be submitted using our electronic recommendation service.
- Arrange to have prerequisite test scores sent to Princeton.
- Be sure the statement of academic purpose outlines goals for graduate study.
International53890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53890 USD per year during 12 months.
National53890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53890 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.