We prepare chemical and biological engineers for careers in teaching, research and development, and management in academia, government, and industry. Building on world-class research and scholarship, the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering at Princeton University has particular strengths, including our small student-to-faculty ratio; our ability to ensure true mentorship during graduate study; the uniformly strong departments throughout the rest of Princeton University; a diversity of mutually beneficial research collaborations; and our location, amidst the greatest concentration of chemical and pharmaceutical industrial research laboratories in the United States.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Methods of Engineering Analysis
- Advanced Thermodynamics
- Chemical Reactor Engineering
- Colloidal Dispersions
- Mechanics and Dynamics of Soft Living Matter
- Synchrotron and Neutron Studies of Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Chemical Engineering View 343 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- To be eligible for admission to the Graduate School applicants must, before they are enrolled, hold a bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- Finalize resume/curriculum vitae.
- Gather email addresses and full names of three recommenders prior to submitting the application online. Letters of recommendation will be submitted using our electronic recommendation service.
- Arrange to have prerequisite test scores sent to Princeton.
- Be sure the statement of academic purpose outlines goals for graduate study.
International53890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53890 USD per year during 12 months.
National53890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53890 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Princeton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.