As the first university in Germany, it addresses the specific problems of transition economies in an international, interdisciplinary study course combining both theory and practical experience.
The Transition Management Programme at Justus Liebig University Giessen is designed to be completed within four semesters (two years) and starts in winter semester each year (beginning in October)
- Insect Biotechnology and Bioresources
- Profil Transition Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Political Science View 180 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
- Bachelor's degree in agriculture, nutrition, natural or environmental sciences, economics, law or political science with an ECTS grade of B- or higher and 180 ECTS credit points (or an officially accepted equivalent academic degree)
- Language certificate. A good level of English (written as well as spoken) is mandatory.
- Certificate of a Bachelor's degree from an English taught programme
- Proof of a local University Entrance Certificate in one of the following countries: Australia, Ireland, Canada, New Zealand, United States, United Kingdom, South Africa
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Transition Management Programme charges no tuition fees but there is a registration fee of 270 € per semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.