Through a master’s degree or a post-baccalaureate certificate, you will become a clinical research professional with a thorough understanding of the increasingly complex drug and device development process.
Our Clinical Trial Sciences program from Rutgers University prepares students to work in the biopharmaceutical industries, regulatory agencies, contract research organizations or academia with the primary objective of assisting with the execution and reporting of clinical drug and device trials. Students will become familiar with clinical trial fundamentals, comprehensive understanding of the regulatory and legal framework guiding the planning, execution, completion and reporting of clinical trials and to be able to perform specific duties based on the student’s area of specialization.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Multiple Analyses in Clinical Trials
- Data Interpretation
- Overview of Disease Processes and Treatment
- Adverse Event Reporting & Postmarketing Activities
- Principles of Pharmacovigilance: Regulations & Drug Safety Reporting
- Risk Management Tools
- Signal Detection & Quantifying Risk
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Analyzing Clinical Data for Adverse Events
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy View 20 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completed application form
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can assess your professional ability and potential for successful graduate program study.
- A 250 word statement stating your short-term and long-term career goals. Attach as a supporting document to your online application.
- $65.00 application fee (non-refundable).
- Official transcript from highest degree attained.
- Resume indicating employment and educational background. Attach as supporting document to your online application.
International736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State736 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 736 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.