- 57 credits completed in 20 months, with courses running September to May
- Classes of the Executive MBA program of Rutgers University are conducted on alternate Saturdays and Sundays following a week-in-residence at the upscale Heldrich Hotel in the first week of every semester.
- All-inclusive tuition and program fee – books, food, and parking.
- All courses following the week-in-residence are held at the Newark campus, moments from New York City
- Organized study groups by location and commute areas
- 10-day summer China program
- Specialization or concentration options in areas like finance, supply chain management, and marketing
- Capstone Consulting Project for students interested in getting additional hands-on experience and experiential learning
- Curriculum upgrades that keep course content relevant and applicable to the changes in the business world
- Aggregate Economic Analysis
- Statistical Analysis: Prelude to Data Analytics/Big Data
- Business Law for Managers
- Executive Leadership
- Powerhouse Advantage
- Data Driven Analysis For Decision Making
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1554 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Have roughly 10 years of full-time employment experience in any discipline
- Demonstrate a potential for success at senior management levels
- Demonstrate the ability and motivation to participate in a rigorous and intensive course of study while employed
- Domestic EMBA applicants, unless retired, must be employed and able to provide a Verification of Employment letter if required.
International49298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24649 USD per semester during 20 months.
National49298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24649 USD per semester during 20 months.
In-State28396 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14198 USD per semester during 20 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.