The MBA from Rutgers University gives students an appreciation of the total enterprise as well as the basic functions of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, management, information systems, organizational behavior, strategy, operations, and international business. In addition, we offer Focused Learning Modules (FLMs) to specialize your degree and deliver immediate application in the workplace. The Business Administration program is offered at Rutgers University.
- World-class Rutgers faculty
- Classes held in the evening, Monday through Thursday, and during the day on Saturday
- MBA program accredited by AACSB
- Global integration with international studies opportunities
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Accounting for Financial Reporting
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions
- Business Analytics
- Financial Management
- Operations Management: Productivity & Quality
- Managing Projects & IT
- International Business Environment
- Leadership & Managing Human Capital
- Marketing Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Social Responsibility, Ethics & Law
- Strategic Management: Integrating the Enterprise
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1331 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit one official transcript from each post-secondary school attended.
- Submit your supporting materials: letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and your CV or resume.
- Submit official GMAT or GRE scores.
International30144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National30144 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15072 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State24360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12180 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.