The master's degree also enhances the student's credentials for doctoral training at Rutgers GSBS or elsewhere. Our faculty is committed to excellence in teaching as well as carrying out cutting-edge research. The Biomedical Sciences: Pharmacological Sciences program is offered at Rutgers University.
Please explore our website and if you have any further questions, contact one of the advisors or contact persons for information about the Multidisciplinary PhD Program in Biomedical Sciences, master;s or certificate programs. I am committed to facilitating successful graduate studies for all of our students.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Biomedical Sciences I: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
- Fundamentals of Biomedical Sciences II: Cellular Biology.
- Fundamentals of Pharmacology
- Topics in Pharmacology
- Principles of Toxicology I
- Principles of Toxicology II
- The Business of Science: Drug Development - From Molecules to Medicine
- Animal Models of Human Disease.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Pharmacy Bioinformatics View 157 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate records, personal statement defining your professional goals and outlining you would be successful in the program, recommendations from individuals, preferably academic instructors, who have direct knowledge of the applicant's academic performance in science-related fields, and a CV/resume is also recommended.
- Applicants must submit at least 2 letters, but are welcome to submit more.
International1301 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1301 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1301 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1301 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State868 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 868 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.