The Finance MSc program from University of Texas at Austin offers a unique intersection of finance theory and technical, quantitative aptitude from a top-ranked public university.
Graduates with Finance from University of Texas at Austin will:
- acquire in-demand financial modeling skills and broaden your career opportunities with hiring employers.
- gain the skills necessary to work in the finance industry.
- Financial Strategies
- Energy Technologies
- Financial Risk Management
- Quantitative Trading Strategies
- Valuation of Energy Investments
- Computational Finance
- Advanced Accounting
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 703 other Masters in Economics in United States
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Mathematical aptitude and demonstrated ability to handle quantitative material
- Strong communication skills
- Official transcripts uploaded in PDF format
- 3.0 GPA
- Official Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS)
- Pay the Application Fee
- Personal essays. A video essay component is required by each admissions committee.
- Letters of recommendation
International53000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
National53000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
In-State48000 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48000 USD for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Austin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.