Benefits of the Program:
- MPA students interact with business professionals through the MPA Distinguished Speaker Lyceum, receptions, team competitions, workshops and internships.
- The MPA program offers study abroad opportunities to prepare students for the global focus of today’s business world.
- MPA students are heavily recruited by nearly 200 organizations in a wide variety of industries, and most students accept a job offer before graduating.
- MPA students pass the CPA exam at rates much higher than the statewide average.
More informationVisit official programme website
- MPA Distinguished Speaker Lyceum
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, International
- Deadline passed, Local
DisciplinesAccounting View 542 other Masters in Accounting in United States
Here are all the things you’ll need to apply to both UT and to the Texas MPA program:
- Online Application (ApplyTexas)
- Application Fee
- Statement of Purpose Essay
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Professional Resume in MPA format
- Copy of Official Transcript(s)
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores
- International Applicants: Official TOEFL or IELTS Scores
International1786 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1786 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1786 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1786 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1154 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1154 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Graduate students at The University of Texas at Austin generally support themselves in one of the following ways: departmental aid in the form of scholarships, fellowships, and assistantships; fellowships administered by the Office of Graduate Studies; need-based financial aid administered by the Office of Student Financial Services (OSFS), and outside funding or employment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.