Whether you choose our campus in Chicago, London, or Hong Kong, you'll learn from our award-winning faculty and join a global, collaborative community. In the Executive Master of Business Administration from University of Chicago, you will sharpen your analytical skills and prepare to lead boldly with confidence.
- As you explore other top executive MBA programs, you'll discover that Chicago Booth is different. We are the only United States business school that has campuses on three continents.
- Whichever campus you choose, you will have access to the same courses, the same distinguished Chicago Booth faculty, and the same prestigious MBA degree. Although you apply to a primary campus (Chicago, London, or Hong Kong), you take classes at each of our global campuses during international session weeks.
- We create a community that enables the individual to thrive. Through the Executive MBA Program, you have the ability to study for a world-class MBA degree at Chicago Booth while remaining in your job and home region.
- Although you apply to a primary campus (Chicago, London, or Hong Kong), you take classes at each of our global campuses during international sessionweeks. We also offer the flexibility to take classes at the other campuses when it suits your business needs.
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1693 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Chicago and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Evidence of strong and logical career progression
- Career advancement potential
- Strength of academic record
- Commitment to the program
- Appreciation for Chicago Booth’s approach to management education
- Contribution to classmates and their experience
- Test scores (Executive Assessment, GMAT, or GRE)
International25115 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25115 USD per module during 22 months.
National25115 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25115 USD per module during 22 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.