In a constantly-moving environment, you'll need cutting-edge managerial knowledge and skills to make efficient business decisions.
You'll be equipped with the technical knowledge needed to gather and analyse data, identify sources of finance and profit, formulate strategies and manage projects. The course will provide you with knowledge and skills for a range of management roles, particularly in the financial services industry, large public sector organisations and consultancies.
Careers and skills
This Management with Business Finance programme from University of York will provide you with the theoretical knowledge and technical skills needed for financial roles in private and public sector organisations around the world.
Our graduates go on to careers in all aspects of business and management. Each year, some continue their studies, joining the York Management School doctoral programme.
- Civil service
- Education (further and higher)
- Energy and utilities
- Finance and banking
- Government departments
- Management consultancy
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Financial Management
- Business Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Project Management
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Quantitative Methods and Data Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications can be submitted year-round, but we recommend you apply as early as possible as entry to many courses is competitive.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Management, Organisation & Leadership View 854 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2:1 or equivalent in Finance or Accounting (ideally including some modules in other management subjects); Management or Business Studies where there has been a substantial Finance, Accounting, and Economics component; Economics, with some modules in Finance and Accounting; or other degrees where Management, Finance/Accounting or Economics make up around half of the modules you studied. We may accept a 2:2 undergraduate degree supported by professional qualifications or at least one year of relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25240 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25240 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10960 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10960 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for York
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.