The Master of Accountancy in Financial Accounting from Rutgers University is a 30-credit, hybrid graduate accounting program that combines the best of in-person and online learning to provide you and hiring accounting firms with optimal flexibility.
Earn a master’s in accountancy in as little as one year and kick-start your career.
- No prior work experience is required, so you can start right away!
- No GMAT required for Rutgers Business School and College of New Jersey undergraduates with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- A blend of online and in-person classes allows you to plan for the hiring cycle and finish the majority of your degree before you start your first job.
- Earn the 150 credits needed to sit for the CPA exam or sit for the CMA exam while you are completing your studies.
- Professional placement opportunities are enhanced through a partnership with a major CPA exam review provider, and concentrations in audit analytics and CMA-based coursework.
- Receive career and interview coaching and resume advice from a dedicated career specialist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting in the Digital Era
- Advanced Accounting Research
- Advanced Auditing & Accounting Information Systems
- Contemporary Issues in Corporate Governance
- Decoding of Corporate Financial Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 545 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Application fee (non-refundable) of $65.00
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT Test Results (GRE not accepted)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- You must provide two letters of recommendation
- Submit your current resume
- International Applicants: International students (those seeking an F-1 visa) are not eligible for this program.
International24048 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24048 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24048 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24048 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State13852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13852 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.