Blending state-of-the-art social technologies, prestigious faculty, rigorous course content, and unique immersion experiences, MBA@UNC continues UNC Kenan-Flagler's tradition of excellence embodied by our on-campus MBA programs.
As you earn your business degree online, you will learn how to develop the strategic insights and managerial abilities to lead top organizations around the world.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The teaching and coursework are simply delivered online, providing the flexibility to work full time and maintain their commitments.
- By pursuing our world-class education in an online format, MBA@UNC students prepare to lead top organizations and become part of the Carolina community for life.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 386 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Academics (academic performance and test scores)
- Work experience
- Research experience
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
International49850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 99700 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National49850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 99700 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
In-State49850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 99700 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.