At Management Information Systems from Texas A&M University students leave our program with a solid technical information systems foundation and appropriate business skills. Graduates can immediately contribute to solving business problems, which makes them highly valued and respected in the workforce and sought after by top companies.
Students at Management Information Systems from Texas A&M University will gain:
- Solid technical and business foundation
- Problem-solving skills
- Accounting Controls and Procedures
- Advanced Database Management
- Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
- MIS Project Management and Implementation
- Information Systems Design and Development
- Business Information Security
- Data Warehousing
- Information Systems Sourcing
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement Studies Informatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems View 270 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- BusinessCAS application
- Application fee paid in BusinessCAS
- Essay responses
- Three letters of recommendation
- Self-reported GRE or GMAT scores (official reports will be required if admitted)
- Self-reported TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE scores (international students only; official reports will be required if admitted)
- WES evaluation
- A U.S. grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale (the GPA area on the application can be left blank)
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 21 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 21 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 21 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.