The Executive Master of Business Administration of University of Toronto offers students an MBA tailored to senior and executive working professionals, in just 13 months.
Key program highlights
- Transform as a leader through the Rotman integrated leadership framework.
- Gain new insights and apply them immediately to work.
- Learn from thought leaders who are shaping the future of management.
- Develop a powerful network of peers for life.
- Broaden your business knowledge and discover opportunity in environments that are in constant flux.
Unlock your full potential
In a competitive job market, it takes focus and drive to achieve your full potential. We’ll equip you with the skills and strategies you need to succeed as a high-achieving professional.
The program will transform your strategic and operational capabilities while giving you the practical tools, creative insights and hands-on experience you need to accelerate your journey toward senior leadership.
After graduation, you will gain access to the powerful alumni networks of the University of Toronto and the Rotman School, and benefit from lifelong career support.
Programme StructureFor more information, please visit the program page
- 13 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We have multiple application deadlines during the year. Please visit our website for details.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 68 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- 8+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years in a mid-to-senior management role
- Recognized undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- People and/or project management experience
- Current full-time employment
- Successful completion of the Rotman Executive Diagnostic Test (EDT), or GMAT/GRE equivalent if required
8+ years of full-time work experience
International63020 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 63020 CAD per year and a duration of 13 months.
National30846 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30846 CAD per year and a duration of 13 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.