Political Science from Texas A&M University introduces students to American Politics, Comparative Politics, International Relations, Political Theory, Public Administration/Public Policy or some combination thereof.
All of our MA recipients are well-prepared to begin careers in analytical and management consulting, data science, and public service among others.
- Components of Political Inquiry
- Quantitative Political Analysis
- Conceptualization and Theory in Political Analysis
- Advanced Research Methods for Political Scientists
- Comparative Political Systems
- Theory and Method in Comparative Politics
- Seminar in Cross-National Topics
- Seminar in Regional Studies
- Seminar in Comparative Race and Ethnic Politics
- International Politics
- Conflict Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory International Relations Political Science View 398 other Masters in Political Science in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A completed Texas A&M graduate application form;
- A completed Political Science Department application form;
- Official transcripts of previous academic work (must be submitted to the Admissions office);
- Official results of the GRE, GMAT and, if applicable, TOEFL examinations
- Three letters of recommendation that address academic potential;
- Statement of academic purpose and interest;
- A sample of written academic work (no more than 50 pages).
- International students are required to demonstrate ability in English by scoring at least 600 on the TOEFL examination.
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.