They are prepared to make an immediate positive difference for themselves, for their employers, for their communities and for the world at large.
Our intentionally small Master of Business Administration program at The Ohio State University is designed to provide intimate learning experiences that maximize the potential of each individual as part of a close-knit community. At Fisher, you are viewed not as a number but as an accomplished individual with unique abilities ready to take on the challenge of maximizing your potential in our dynamic MBA learning experience.
The Fisher College of Business Full-Time MBA program provides high-caliber learning experiences that maximize the potential of each student. Enriched with skills assessments, individualized coaching, a personalized curriculum and on-site opportunities to put theory into practice, the redesigned MBA program cultivates career competencies that are highly sought by employers today. Fisher has transformed the Full-Time MBA experience to create the business leaders of tomorrow.
- Asset Management
- Brand Management
- Business Analytics
- Consulting & Project Management
- Corporate Finance
- Logistics Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1004 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential) from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned.
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program. Evidence usually comes in the form of transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT) if the score is required by your program. Scores must be sent electronically from the testing agency; faxed or emailed scores are not considered. Note: Scores are valid for five years after your test date.
International56895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 56895 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National53643 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 53643 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State31139 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31139 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.