The Electrical Engineering program at Pennsylvania State University has two options, both requiring a total of 32 credits: a thesis option culminating in a thesis accepted by the advisers and/or committee members, the head of the graduate program, and the Graduate School; and a paper option ending with a satisfactory scholarly paper.
Specializations available in this program include:
- microwaves, antennas, and propagation;
- electro-optics and nonlinear optics;
- remote sensing and space systems;
- materials and devices;
- circuits and networks;
- signal and image processing;
- computer vision and pattern recognition;
- control systems; and
- power systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Linear Integrated Circuits
- Electro Optics - Systems and Computing
- Fiber Optics and Integrated Optics
- Electro-Optics Laboratory
- Lasers and Optical Electronics
- Nonlinear Optical Materials
- Engineering Electromagnetics
- Manufacturing Methods in Microelectronics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1576 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Applicants are required to submit:
- scores from the GRE General Test,
- three letters of reference,
- a personal statement of relevant experience and goals,
- a resume,
- official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended,
- and a supplemental application.
International40812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40812 USD per year during 12 months.
National24586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24586 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for University Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.