Through the Biochemistry program at The Ohio State University, faculty in the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry will train students with a suitable Bachelor's degree for a career in Biochemistry. Students spend an average of 2.5 years in this program.
Applicants who are interested in applying to the Biochemistry MS program are asked to contact Dr. Tom Magliery (email@example.com), Vice Chair for Graduate Studies in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, for further information PRIOR to beginning the application process.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Coursework includes a core curriculum with an emphasis on biochemistry (laboratory and lecture) courses and electives for further specialization.
- At the end of the first year, students select a thesis advisor and research project.
- A student must successfully defend his/her thesis in order to graduate from this program.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 170 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential) from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned.
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program. Evidence usually comes in the form of transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT) if the score is required by your program. Scores must be sent electronically from the testing agency; faxed or emailed scores are not considered. Note: Scores are valid for five years after your test date.
International38181 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 38181 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
National34929 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34929 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
In-State12425 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12425 USD per year and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.