While obtaining an Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership degree from The Ohio State University, students may specialize in on of five areas:
- Agricultural Communication
- Argicultural Education
- Community and Extension Education
- Interntaitonal Development
The Master of Science degree is designed for agricultural teachers, extension professionals, outreach educators, and leadership professionals. The master’s degree prepares graduates for:
- Leadership positions in the public and private sectors
The Master of Science (MS) in Agricultural Communication, Education, and Leadership (ACEL) just underwent an extensive curriculuar revision. Students who earn their MS in ACEL have the opportunity to specialize in Agricultural Communication, Agricultural Education, Community and Extension Education, International Development, or Leadership.
- Theory of Learning and Cognition
- Applied Communication Theory and Practice
- Critical Perspectives in Leadership Development
- Strategic and Program Planning for Visionary Change
- Emerging Trends and Issues in ACEL
- Documenting Change through Evaluation and Accountability
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Communication Studies Agriculture View 3225 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate or professional degree (or equivalent foreign credential) from an accredited college or university, earned by the expected date of entry into your graduate program.
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA (on a 4.0 scale) for the last degree earned.
- Prerequisite training that will enable you to pursue your program. Evidence usually comes in the form of transcripts or other credentials documenting that you have completed prerequisite academic work.
- Standardized test score (GRE or GMAT) if the score is required by your program. Scores must be sent electronically from the testing agency; faxed or emailed scores are not considered. Note: Scores are valid for five years after your test date.
International40605 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40605 USD per year during 12 months.
National37238 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37238 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12522 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12522 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Columbus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.