The Simulation and Visualization programme from Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) is open to both international and Norwegian students. The admission requirement is a Bachelor´s degree in engineering or equivalent.
There is also a requirement for a major in mathematics from the Bachelor´s degree, equivalent to 30 ECTS. Applicants with 20 credits in mathematics may also apply.
- Simulation and visualization are being introduced in more and more areas of society, and the demand for these skills is therefore increasing.
- Students gain an interdisciplinary education that enables them to work in a wide variety of areas.
- Modelling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems
- Computer Graphics
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Simulation and Visualization, Specialization Project
- Simulation and Visualization, Specialization Course
- Data Processing and Visualization
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVideo Games & Multimedia Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 3 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in Norway
- A first degree (a bachelor's degree) in a relevant field.
- English proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
Living costs for Ålesund
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.