Channel intentions into impact.
Turn classroom theory into real-world practice as you produce organizational audits, development plans, research-based programs, and legislative campaigns. In courses like Developing Human Capital, Board Development, and Grant-Making for the Greater Good, you'll master more than skills—you'll gain the political and technical proficiencies of a life-changing leader.
Graduates of the Nonprofit Leadership and Management program at University of San Diego advance their careers as directors of nonprofits and as consultants, executives, development officers, and program managers. (In fact, 91% of our graduates say they've been promoted to a new position or received a raise.) They approach their careers with a firm foundation in organizational management, decision-making, planning, communications, nonprofit finances, ethics, and other invaluable skills and strengths. Set yourself up for a lifetime of leadership and impact.
- Research, Design and Evaluation of Nonprofit Programs
- Nonprofit Sector: Theory & Practice
- Nonprofit Finance
- Developing Human Capital
- Resource Development and Marketing
- Community Partnerships & Civic Engagement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Leadership View 1856 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The University of San Diego Graduate School Admission Application and $45 application fee
- Statement of Purpose
- Recommenders’ Contact Information
- An official transcript from the university where you earned your bachelor’s degree is required at the time of application
- Students who earned their bachelor’s degree from an institution outside the United States must submit a course-by-course degree evaluation must submit a course-by-course degree evaluation at the time of application
- A minimum of two professional letters of recommendation
- Current resumé or curriculum vitae
- A 500-word maximum statement of purpose
- An official score report for the TOEFL or the IELTS is required of all international applicants
- The program has a preference for applicants with at least four years of professional work experience.
International58851 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1509 USD per credit during 12 months.
National58851 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1509 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.